Ofsted and SIAMs Reports
Ofsted Report 2022
St Peter’s Eaton Square Primary School was last inspected 16 years ago. The inspection framework and national curriculum have changed beyond recognition since our last inspection.
The school has also changed considerably over those years under four different substantive headteachers before Mrs Carrington’s appointment in September 2021.
Ofsted inspectors acknowledged the hard work put in so far and the ‘high expectations of leaders’ awarding ‘good’ grades for the school standards of leadership and management, the early years provision, behaviour and attitudes, and personal development.
Whilst our curriculum matches the breadth and ambition of the national curriculum, the Quality of Education judgement was found to be ‘requires improvement’ which means that despite the many positive findings in all other areas, the overall judgement must also be ‘requires improvement’.
- "The school is buzzing with music and singing."
- "Children in the early years quickly settle into school life."
- "Pupils are happy and safe."
- "Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) learn alongside their peers."
- "Pupils are taught about the diversity that exists in modern Britain."
To read the full reports, please view the PDF documents below or find the report on the Ofsted website here.
To view this PDF document you may need to install Adobe Reader.