School Self Evaluation & School Development Plan
KEY DEVELOPMENT AND PRIORITIES 2021/2022
1. Quality of education
- To embed the delivery of an ambitious, well planned, relevant and creative curriculum, encouraging independent, self-motivated and active learners.
- To provide high-quality pastoral support, in particular focussing on pupils’ mental and physical well-being.
- To embed the delivery of mathematics and English from EYFS to Year 6.
2. Behaviour and attitudes
- To provide high-quality pastoral support. To encourage full attendance and an excellent punctuality record following a full return to school.
- To encourage full attendance and an excellent punctuality record.
3. Personal development
- To nurture children and guide them to show respect, consideration and responsibility for others and their environment, both within the school and the wider community.
- To encourage and inspire all pupils to achieve their true potential through effective inclusive practice, which includes a wide range of experiences.
4. Leadership and management
- The SLT and governors have a clear and ambitious vision for an effective, efficient and happy school, which involves and benefits pupils, parents and staff.
- Leaders focus on improving teachers’ subject, pedagogical and pedagogical content knowledge in order to enhance the teaching of the curriculum and the appropriate use of assessment.
5. Quality of education in early years
- To focus on providing a high quality, ambitious curriculum so all children have the opportunity to build solid foundations and reach their full potential.
- To focus on improving the outside play learning opportunities and continuous provision.