It is a pleasure to welcome you to St Peter's Eaton Square C of E Primary School. In our vibrant school community, (very close to Victoria Station), our Christian ethos governs all we do as we aim to educate all our children to be the best that they can be.
The government has given clear guidance on limiting the spread of COVID-19 through self-isolation, household isolation and, importantly, social distancing, including non-essential gatherings. They have now updated the advice to schools and asked schools to remain open only for those children who absolutely need to attend.
- To limit the chance of the virus spreading, every child who can be safely cared for at home should be.
- If your child or anyone in your household is unwell your child must stay at home.
Please follow these key principles before deciding to take up the offer of childcare at St Peter’s:
- If it is at all possible for your child/children to be at home, then they should be.
- If you think your job is critical to the Covid-19 response and you have confirmed with your employer that your specific role is necessary for the continuation of this essential public service. Many parents working in these sectors may be able to ensure their child is kept at home, for instance if a partner is not also in a Key Worker role.
- If your child is vulnerable and cannot safely be looked after at home. - Vulnerable children include children who are supported by social care, those with safeguarding and welfare needs, including child in need plans, on child protection plans, ‘looked after’ children, young carers, disabled children and those with education, health and care (EHC) plans.
If you do wish your child to attend this childcare provision, please email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can and inform us of your key worker job.
We have created a new dedicated website for parents to access weekly home learning activities, which teachers will update regularly. There is also a blog page within each Year group page for parents to ask teachers general questions.
You may also find additional activities and ideas on the Home Learning pages within this school website. Please follow this link HOME LEARNING ACTIVITIES